I had such a great response to my previous S’mores Shots cocktails. I decided to do a follow up post of my glamping style S’more Recipe’s. You can make all these combinations with just a few simple ingredients.
When I do S’mores, I like to do a glamping version of S’more Recipe’s. This is where you use other types of fillers besides your basic marshmellow and Hershey bar combo to create different types of fusion flavored S’mores. My husband really likes to use Reese’s Peanut Butter cups in his, heck you could even add a dollop of jelly to make a PB& J S’more. For me, in the fall I like a Caramelo and green apple slices (see how I sliced apple disks on my (Apple Toddy post) , but in the winter, around Christmas it’s all about a peppermint patty to mix things up. You can literally make hundreds of different kinds of S’mores. Maybe you are a mom that does not really want you kids eating a ton of sugary candy. You can add fruit to the line up. Here are a few of my favorite S’mores Recipes:
- The Banana Split: Sliced Bananas & Strawberries, Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Strawberry Shortcake: Sliced Strawberries, Jelly, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Peppermint Dream: Peppermint Patty, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- PB&J: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Jelly, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- The Elvis: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Slice Bananas , Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Caramel Apple: Sliced Green Apples, Caramelo Bar, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Ants on a S’more: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Raisins , Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Banana’s Foster: Slice Bananas , White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- The Chocoholic: Caramelo, Chocolate Bar, White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oreos
- The Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: Sliced Strawberries, Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oreos
- Cookies and Cream: Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oreos
- Chocolate Peppermint Dream: Peppermint Patty, Marshmallow & Oreos
- Rum Raisin: Raisins, White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oatmeal Cookie
- Banana Cream Pie: Sliced Bananas, White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oatmeal Cookie
- Gluten Free S’more: instead of graham crackers, try using a Banana cut in half length wise to create the sandwich.
You can always make Banana Boats too. This is a recipe from my girl scouts camping days. You cut a banana in half length wise place on aluminum foil like a banana split. Fill with your favorite ingredients from above. Wrap completely in aluminum foil and place directly into the fire to melt all the goodies. Remove after 3-5 minutes with tongs. Allow them to cool and eat with a fork.
PIN ME for later and be sure to follow us on Pinterest at Jen @ JENRON DESIGNS
*Please note that this post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. These involve no extra cost to you, but may result in me receiving a small commission – for which I am very grateful! You can view my full advertising disclosure here.