GDPR Comment Compliance:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
MailPoet Newsletter & E-mails
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you are a member of our website
- We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
- To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
- This website can send emails through the MailPoet sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
- No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
GDPR Cookie Compliance:
Advertising Policy & Disclaimer
JENRON DESIGNS may contain some paid advertisements and sponsored posts, which are clearly noted as such. I sometimes receive free products from marketers that we sometimes review or discuss in our editorials. I may run advertisements on my site concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Once I receive and use or review an item, I am honest with my opinion on this page. JENRON DESIGNS may also be part of several affiliate advertising programs, meaning that some blog posts contain affiliate links. Through affiliate links, I may receive a commission on sales of some products that are linked to in my posts. All linked items are ones that fit my style, and I truly love to use in my own home. The compensation received via any form of advertising will never influence Jennifer Gainer of JENRON DESIGNS content, topics, or posts. If I don’t love it, I won’t post it, it is just that simple.
All text, images, and other content that are part of this blog are the property of JENRON DESIGNS, unless otherwise noted or linked. All material is copyright protected. All rights are reserved for content on this page and are copyright protected by JERNON DESIGNS. Feel free to Pin or Share one or two photos ensuring a link back directly to my original post is ALWAYS included. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me first. All free printables offered are for personal use only. If you would like to use any material from JENRON DESIGNS, please email me at email@example.com.
Link Party Policy
By submitting a link to the Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes one image from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. In addition, your photo and/or link may be used for promotion on social media outlets. Jennifer Gainer of JENRON DESIGNS and all (future) co-hosts respect you and your work. Above all, proper links will be used and credit given where credit is due. Similarly, your e-mail will not be shared or added to any other lists without your permission. Include your e-mail when you drop your link so that we may add you to the weekly Link Party e-mail. In addition, you will be invited to pin on the Link Party Board.
Published January 16, 2017 GDPR updated May 24, 2018