I had such a great response to my previous Trick of Treat S’mores to Drink. I decided to do a follow up post of my glamping style s’more recipes. You can make all these combinations with just a few simple ingredients.
When I do S’mores, I like to do a glamping version of S’mores. This is where you use other types of fillers besides your basic marshmellow and Hershey bar combo to create different types of fusion flavored S’mores . My husband really likes to use Reese’s Peanut Butter cups in his, heck you could even add a dollop of jelly to make a PB& J S’more. For me, in the fall I like a Caramelo and green apple slices (see how I sliced apple disks on my Apple Toddy post) , but in the winter, around Christmas it’s all about a peppermint patty to mix things up.
You can literally make hundreds of different kinds of S’mores. Maybe your a mom that does not really want you kids eating a ton of sugary candy. You can add fruit to the line up. Here are a few of my favorite S’mores Recipes:
- The Banana Split: Sliced Bananas & Strawberries, Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Strawberry Shortcake: Sliced Strawberries, Jelly, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Peppermint Dream: Peppermint Patty, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- PB&J: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Jelly, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- The Elvis: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Slice Bananas , Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Caramel Apple: Sliced Green Apples, Caramelo Bar, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Ants on a Smore: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Raisins , Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- Banana’s Foster: Slice Bananas , White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker
- The Chocoholic: Caramelo, Chocolate Bar, White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oreos
- The Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: Sliced Strawberries, Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oreos
- Cookies and Cream: Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oreos
- Chocolate Peppermint Dream: Peppermint Patty, Marshmallow & Oreos
- Rum Raisin: Raisins, White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oatmeal Cookie
- Banana Cream Pie: Sliced Bananas, White Chocolate Bar, Marshmallow & Oatmeal Cookie
- Gluten Free S’more: instead of graham crackers, try using a Banana cut in half length wise to create the sandwich.
You can always make Banana Boats too. This is a recipe from my girl scouts camping days. You cut a banana in half length wise place on aluminum foil like a banana split. Fill with your favorite ingredients from above. Wrap completely in aluminum foil and place directly into the fire to melt all the goodies. Remove after 3-5 minutes with tongs. Allow to cool and eat with a fork.
*Please note that this post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. These involve no extra cost to you, but may result in me receiving a small commission – for which I am very grateful! You can view my full advertising disclosure here.