Pumpkin Spice EyeScream Shots
Today I am sharing the recipe for my Pumpkin Spice EyeScream Shots, the perfect fall treat to beat the heat.
JUMP TO RECIPE
Sometimes necessity is the mother of all inventions. It has been so hot this fall, here in Georgia, I came up with Pumpkin Spice EyeScream Shots. A cool seasonal treat to beat the heat. You see I love Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, but it is entirely too hot to drink them right now. So here is my recipe for these cool cuties and how to make a sweet little Halloween treat.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- 1 Metal/Glass Loaf Pan
- Kitchen Aid Bowl Mixer
- 1 Pie Crust (in baking pan) Bake according to directions, for a Blind Bake- usually 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 1 15 oz Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Cream for drizzling and stirring in
- 1 William Wolf Coffee flavored Whiskey Optional
- 1 box Waffle Shot Glasses your flavor choice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 .88 oz Wilton Candy Eyeballs, Approximately Count of 50 Optional
- Place your empty loaf pan into freeze. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar into the base of shell. Blind bake until the crust is golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Set aside to cool, then crumble into bits.
- While baking you can whisk together the pumpkin pie filling, condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer on medium-high until firm peaks form, approximately 2-3 minutes. Fold whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula, then fold the pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Pour half of the ice cream into the chilled loaf pan then add 1 1/2 cup of the pie crust over it. Top dollops of marshmallow cream.
- Top with the remaining ice cream and remaining pie crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid and scoopable, about 3-4 hours or up to overnight.
- Serve in waffle shot glasses and drizzle Coffee whiskey (optional).
- For Eyescream add Wilton Candy Eyeballs to the scoops.
I found these cute little waffle shot glasses at my local Dillard’s Home department, however please note they are not available online. Plus they only available seasonally and at select store locations. My flavor was Cookies and Cream, since it had a cookie crumble edge. There a 3 flavors total, Cookies and Cream, Bittersweet, or S’mores, all perfect for your holidays desserts. While I am featuring this as a Halloween treat, this ice cream is also amazing for other fall desserts. Ron’s favorite is a scoop on top of homemade pumpkin bread drizzled with caramel, seen below. They also make great alcoholic beverages like my Pumpkin Pie Martini.We hope you enjoyed our Halloween recipe treat! Sign up here for more recipes direct to your inbox and inspirational projects for the season at our Email updates at this link!
PIN ME for later and be sure to follow us on Pinterest at Jen @ JENRON DESIGNS
These are so unique and adorable!! I make icecream cone cupcakes, but these look WAY better haha thanks for sharing 🙂
Ummm, like YES PLEASE, send a shot my way. Drooling just reading this recipe Jen! Wishing you lived closer so we could share your delicious treats, lol.
Drooling on this! I would definitely make this one specially this coming halloween season. Thank you for sharing. This is genius. 😊
This is so much fun! And perfect activity to do with my children, thanks!
Okay these are so cute! Perfect for a Halloween party! PLUS, anything pumpkin spice is good to me!
I love these! And most especially the fact that you can have fun and spend time with your kids while making this is really great.
This is SO creative!!!
Those look absolutely divine and needs to be sold in every restaurant! The presentation is beautiful and the ingredients sounds heavenly! (I love condensed milk and would drink a whole can if I knew it wouldn’t go straight to my thighs) lol! ❤️ Thanks for this recipe!! I am going to pin it!
These are SO cute. I really love that you included the products to use. GREAT JOB!!!!
These are so cute and yum! You talk about Georgia, here in Texas it has been crazy hot. Looks like a great relief from heat and enjoyable with friends and family.
So creative ! Can’t wait to try this out with my kids !
Yummy. I love the versatility! Make it Halloweeny with the eyeballs (kids would go crazy for this) or fallish with pumpkin loaf. Super yum! Thanks for the recipe! I can’t wait to try it! 🤗
What an unusual recipe – pumpkin and ice cream=Autumn and Summer?! And that’s exactly the reason why I would love to try it. Also, your way of serving it is just so cute – yap, you’re a designer…
These are so stinking cute! 😍
Omg I am so trying to make this on this coming weekend! Thank you for this recipe!
You legit made something, cute, perfect for fall and halloween appropriate, love it
Love these shorts! So much fun and delicious and super easy to decorate! Kids will love them!
Oh my gosh, these are so fun. I just love pumpkin stuff.
They look adorable and sound delicious! Perfect Halloween treat.
I love the idea of mixing fall flavors with Halloween themed treats! So cute!
These are so cute and festive! I love homemade ice cream.
Such a yummy treat! It’s seriously perfect for fall
So very creative and so yummy! Perfect for the time of year