My Favorite Patio Furniture
This month I sharing a list of my Favorite Patio Furniture to get you ready for end of season & Amazon Prime in a few weeks!
On ASK THE DESIGNER I get a ton of questions about my favorite patio for furniture, especially for year round use and all of our various properties. Whether it be the at the Florida’s beautiful beaches or the North Georgia Mountains. So today I am sharing a few of our recent acquisitions for some of our properties which would be great for any backyard or resort hideaway.
*Please note that I was compensated for this post. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. These involve no extra cost to you. You can view my full advertising disclosure here.
1. Patio Post Porch Glider this outdoor patio rocking lounge chair is made with a powder coated sturdy aluminum frame. It is for Outdoor use for your backyard, beside a pool, or under a covered patio. It comes in two styles woven wicker seen here and woven fabric, along with a offering on four colors brown, tan, beige and grey.
2. Adirondak Outdoor HDPE Plastic Chair, this chair is perfect for your Fire Pit Seating or your deck at the beach or pool. Since it is not an traditional wood it holds up better to the outdoor elements making it weather resistant. It comes in 3 great colors like this beautiful smoky Grey which looks great with all decor types. It is also available in white and brown.
3. New Windsor Side Table– this side table by Red Shed furniture is from a set I pick up from local Tractor Supply, and I loved the entire set so much because of its durability. In fact for tip, I actually put the iron Windsor chairs into my dining room. This table has a sturdy metal frame which will provide weather resistant durability.
4. Metal Dining Chairs– These metal chairs were once my dining room chairs, which are now retired to the back patio for seasonal alfresco dining. While mine originally came from Restoration Hardware, back in the day, and ran $85 each; you can pick up a set of 4 Indoor/Outdoor Patio 18″ stackable chairs from Trattoria for the same price, a total steal! Chic dining is oh so easy and durable without spending an arm and leg. See how to create my Outdoor Chandelier in this DIY by clicking here.
5. Outdoor Fireplace– We added our outdoor fireplace over 6 years ago now so the model has been discontinued. However I will tell you we ordered it online as kit and built it ourselves at the same time we added our DIY paver patio. At the time it ran around $4,000 for the kit, I purchase the kit during an “end of season sale” plus free delivery, so at the time I really got an amazing deal on it at half off the sticker price.
Designer Tip- Alway try to buy your outdoor and patio furniture on end of season sales from your local big box hardware stores. That is when these companies are wanting to move out the garden supplies and furniture to make room for seasonal holiday things, like fall pumpkins or christmas trees.
6. Laurel Canyon Outdoor Bench– This beautiful 48″ HDPE Poly Lumber Patio Garden Bench is perfect for a Porch, Yard, Park, or Lawn. We received ours in Black but they are available in other colors. This bench won’t require painting or waterproofing like regular natural lumber does, which means you won’t be spending your free time caring for your outdoor furniture. Featuring stain, fade, chip and weather resistant properties, and it is easy to clean all you have to do is hose it off and wipe dry with a soft cloth.