Top 20 Items That Should Be On Your Bridal Registry
Here are the Top 20 Items That Should Be On Your Bridal Registry.
One the most important registries you will create is your bridal registry. While formal and casual china tend to be the most traditional items for bride’s to list. Here is my list of the Top 20 Items That Should Be On Your Bridal Registry that are really useful.
*I was compensated for the post. Please note this post contains affiliate links for your convenience. These involve no extra cost to you, but may result in me receiving a small commission should you decide to purchase after clicking on my links – for which I am very grateful! You can view my full advertising disclosure here.
For those of you that follow me, you know that I am born and breed southern girl. So of course I am am a big fan of the entire Southern Living Home line which is available at Dillard’s. I own several of these items in my own home, so I have absolutely no problem touting the durability of the products. I also really love that many of these items are exclusively sold only at Dillard’s department stores. Which is fantastic when creating a bridal registry. You will not have to worry with the hassle of getting duplicate items when a gift is purchased outside your designated registry if it is exclusive. So here are the Top 20 Items That Should Be On Your Bridal Registry:
- Southern Living Alexa Stoneware Collection– the perfect everyday casual china. I personally love using all white dishes, it makes your food pop. Then you can always add some fun preppy salad plates later on to dress up your table. These are a must have for you bridal registry.
- Southern Living Clear Highball Set of 4– I would recommend getting at least 2 sets of these minimum for a set of 8. I love these pretty footed glasses because they can pull double duty for a couple just starting off. They are basic drinking glasses and can be used for all kinds of occasions both casual and fancy.
- Southern Living Zero Homegrown Bath Towels– You might notice I have a slight obsession with white, when it comes to basics like towels and sheets. That is mainly because you can bleach them and wash them with ease. You can add fun flirty colors to them easily to participate in a trend and they are always easy to replace and match one or two verses an entire set. So why not stock up on your bridal registry too? Also don’t forget to check out the free Monogramming program at Dillard’s for your sheets and towels!
- Southern Living Wooden ROund Cheese Board- This is such a versatile item listed as a cheese board. This beauty it is so pretty it can be left out as a decor piece behind your stove or on your kitchen island until it is needed. It makes a great cheese board, cutting board charcuterie tray or if add a glass cloche it becomes an adore rustic cake platter.
- Vera Wang 300 count-Thread-Count Sateen Sheet Set- I am a fan of Sateen sheets for their softness, strength and durability. I actually wrote a post about Thread Count 101 if you are interested in learning more about what set them apart. Again white is still my first choice when purchasing and I would also recommend getting several sets so you have a set to change out to for “Fresh Sheet Friday”. Also don’t forget to check out the free Monogramming program at Dillard’s for your sheets and towels!
- Southern Living Heirloom 500-Thread-Count Sateen & Twill Duvet– I use the same school of thought when it comes sheets and Duvet covers as well. Get a good quality and high thread count but something that can be removed, easy to wash. Also I recommend having different thickness of comforters for the seasons, based on your location and duvets allow you to switch between a heavy goose down or lighter weight cotton fill for the season. Plus if you go with a high quality neutral color you can layer fun blanket colors or quilts for the season to add new looks for to your bedding along with pillows.
- Southern Living Simplicity Collection White Pitcher- Again another versatile piece so I would probably say get at least 3 of these on your list, plus they are an amazing price. These can double as flower vases, or with the addition of a hand tied tag serve up sweet tea, unsweet tea and lemonade at the next family gathering. Being dishwasher safe they are easy to care for and clean up like a dream.
- Oneida Moda 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set- It is always good to have a basic set of flatware in a good quality with a nondescript pattern that matches for a full table setting. Yes, I love to have fun gold ware and artesian sets that look like twigs, but in the grand scheme if you end up hosting a large dinner party for the holidays you will want this in your wheelhouse. This complete 65-piece set, with service for 12, includes a hostess set and is a perfect addition to your bridal registry.
- Nespresso by Breville Vertuo Centrifusion Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother- Okay I absolutely love my Nespresso machine, so my words of advice are just go for the good one right out of the gate and don’t get trapped into the easy and convenience of anything else. Order the pods online from Nespresso and have them delivered it is worth it! See my DIY Coffee Bar post to see how to set up an easy at home coffee bar in your own kitchen complete with recipes. *When you register at Dillards and receive a Nespresso machine ($199.00 or more), you are eligible to receive a $50.00 Nespresso Club Credit.
- SMEG 50’s Retro 4-Slice Toaster– I love look of this cute 50’s Retro Style line from Italy. It comes in five great colors, but I am partial to the mint green and pastel blue. This 4 slice toaster has Extra-wide slots/self-centering slots so toasting a bagel is a non issue, it has 6 toasting levels and 3 pre-set programs. This is also an exclusive line to Dillard’s and one you must have as your Top 20 Items That Should Be On Your Bridal Registry.
- KitchenAid Professional Series 600 Mixer – I have always stood behind the usefulness of my stand mixer and this is time to go ahead and register for the big items like these. I have had mine for 15 years and love it although it it not something I use daily I am glad to have it when the baking season hits.
- Ninja Hot Cold Blender Mega Kitchen System– Love the versatility of this blenders since this set includes a 72 oz. blender pitcher, 40 oz. blend & prep bowl, and Two 24-ounce Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups with travel lids. The Pro Extractor Blades Assembly breaks down whole fruits and veggies for refreshing, full-bodied nutrient juices, plus it has a dough blade, and chopping blade.
- KitchenAid Toffee Delight Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set- a good set of cookware is an absolute must. This is a nice starter set and has all the basic essentials you need, plus is come in a pretty copper color which is so pretty in the kitchen. It also has the new PFOA engineered nonstick Teflon to resist flaking, chipping and peeling. Includes 8″ & 10″ skillets, 1.5 & 2.5 qt. sauce pans with lids, 3 qt. Saute with lid, 6 qt casserole with lid, and stainless steel pasta insert.
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-Piece Bakeware Set – The perfect starter set: 2 round cake pans, 1 cookie sheet, 1 jelly roll pan, brownie pan, 12 cup muffin pan, covered cake pan, cooling rack and a medium loaf pan. I have always loved the Calphalon brand when it comes to baking. I own the entire set and have been using it for years and if memory serves it was part my original bridal registry.
- Cuisinart Smart Stick 5 Speed Hand Blender-I have always lovingly called mine the boat motor, lol. It is such a value piece to have in the kitchen for mixing or chopping inside a heated pot on the stove. Three interchangeable bell blade assemblies allow you to easily crush ice, puree soup, froth milk and so much more. This model has a 2.5 cup BPA-Free Chopper Attachment with lid locks is ideal for chopping herbs, nuts, cheese, cooked meat and more right in the convenient chopper bowl. *Register for $150.00 of Cuisinart products and receive a free Pop and Serve Popcorn Maker as your gift from Cuisinart.
- CorningWare French White 18 Piece Bakeware Set –This stuff has been around forever, your mom, your grandmother, your great-grandmother, and there is a reason why. It is so useful and again in the all French White it goes with anything and for any holiday. This 18 piece set has 15-oz. oval casserole with plastic cover, 2.5-qt. oval casserole with glass and plastic covers, 1.5-qt. oval casserole with plastic cover, 1.5-qt. round casserole with glass and plastic cover, Two 24-oz. round dishes with plastic covers, 16-oz. dish with plastic cover, and Two 7-oz. ramekins with plastic covers.
- Rowenta X-Cel Steam Travel Steamer- Even though this is a travel steamer I would recommend this over a traditional iron. I use my travel steamer all the time and on everything from dust skirts to drapes. The fact that it is portable is even better, I can take only a small amount of water with me to do the job. Love it and highly recommend it. You can even quickly steam your shirt before you head out the door in the morning without all the hassle.
- Shark ION ROBOT 750 Connected Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – I will admit I actually have a Roomba but this is a very similar product and the technology on these Smart Sensor Navigation avoids traps and overcomes obstacles, Wi-Fi enabled for smartphone apps and new voice control with either Goggle Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Hartmann Metropolitan 2 Garment Sleeve- Register for some nice luggage. Above I’m showing you a garment bag because it is the most useful piece we own and the most overlooked item that people will buy. Why? Most people think suitcases or overnight bags, however most of our travel (think weddings, funerals, or business trips) require a suit for my husband and a nice dress for me and neither pack well in a suitcase or an overnight bag. A garment bag is really so useful for road trips or even carry on plane travel.
- Mud Pie Wedding Collection Mr & Mrs Hooked Pillow– 8″ x 8″ memory pillow I think it sweet to have memento that commemorate your day this little pillow by Mud Pie is a very sweet little way to remember your I Do’s and celebrate your space together.
I hope you have enjoyed this fun little list of my Top 20 Items That Should Be On Your Bridal Registry.
PIN ME for later and be sure to follow us on Pinterest at Jen @ JENRON DESIGNS