The Best Collection of Pie Recipes
It is almost Pi Day so join me this season for The Best Collection of Pie Recipes to get your pie game on!
Hello friends, do you have an upcoming event or special occasion? Do you like pie? Whether it be a fruit, cream, or nut based pie we got them all here! Today I am sharing The Best Collection of Pie Recipes, which I have compiled from some of my favorite blogging friends, and I want to say thank you to each and every one of you guys, along with Happy Pi Day which is 3.14!
- Simple Strawberry Pie– my friend Jordan at A Blue Nest is sharing her simple strawberry pie which comes together quickly and tastes just like the original Shoney’s strawberry pie! Serve it up with homemade whipped cream and coffee for a delicious retro treat.
- Maple Apple Pie– naturally sweetened with maple syrup this recipe is super easy to make from scratch! According to Sarah it has the best flaky homemade pie crust paired with a homemade apple pie filling and is her favorite for the holidays or a weekend dessert. Check out the recipe Rocky Hedge Farm it won’t disappoint.
- Easy Homemade Fudge Pie- Who doesn’t love chocolate? This is a rich, creamy, exceptionally gooey pie that is made from all your pantry staples! It really does not get any easier than that for an easy weeknight dessert. Check out this easy and delicious recipe from Kim at DIY Beautify.
- Old Fashioned Rhubarb Custard Pie– Are you a Rhubarb fan? I actually have never had Rhubarb before, but this recipe makes me want to try it. Inspired by a rhubarb custard pie from a sweet co-worker of her husband from a little Amish bakery near her farm see Nicky’s recipe at The House on Silverado.
- Pecan Cheesecake Pie- This tasty pie uses only 7 ingredients when you use a premade pie crust. It is just as good warm, as it is cold, however if you plan to serve it cold, be sure to allow time for it to fully cool in the refrigerator. See the full recipe and moree baking tips with Liberty at B4 and Afters.
- Cocoa Ritz Cracker Pie- The perfect no crust needed pie! This homemade pie is packed full of flavor and has an easy to follow recipe that you’ll be certain to love. Be sure to collect this new family favorite from My Home And Travels By Rosmary Palmer.
- Dairy Free Key Lime Pie- Not only is this creamy, sweet, and tart key lime pie recipe dairy free it is also egg free, gluten free, and soy free. Wow, talk about your perfect pie for all your friends with dietary restrictions and allergies, which is so common these days. Jenna Urben at The Urben Life has the entire recipe just waiting for you!
- Cherry Pie with Frozen Cherries- a delicious treat and makes a pretty lattice top pie with cherries peeking through. This dessert is simple to put together and is naturally sweetened with maple syrup. “Serve with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have, Yum” according to Sarah at Rocky Hedge Farm.
- Individuals Blueberry Pies- There is nothing better than fresh blueberries however turning them into blueberry pie is a close second. Check out all the details on converting a average 9-inch pie recipe into four and six individual pies with this full recipe at Nicky’s, The House on Silverado.
- Peach Pie- This is a staple here in Georgia which we eat all the time. This is a recipe based on the Golden Peach Pie recipe from a 25 year old Better Homes and Garden Cookbook and tweaked to her family’s taste, see how Julie at Love My Simple Home recreated this classic.
- Low Carb Triple Chocolate Pie- It has a chocolate crust, layered with a rich dark chocolate ganache and topped with a creamy chocolate mousse. This pie is a totally extravagant and unbelievably decadent sugar free dessert, a perfect win win for a diabetic like me or if you are on a Keto diet. I am absolutely checking this one out over at Deb’s Daily Dish!
- Cinnamon Apple Rhubarb Pie- Rhubarb is one of those funny plants, the more you pick, the more it produces good thing you can chop it up, and put some in the freezer to use throughout the year for things like pie. Jane & Sonja share there mom’s recipe that she found in an old cookbook and adapted it using apples to add some sweetness to the dessert, see their story at Sustain My Cooking Habit.
- Classic Lemon Meringue Pie- I love a good Lemon Meringue Pie. Billowy lofts of meringue piled on a lusciously smooth sweet-tart lemon pie filling makes this delectable lemon meringue pie a never fail classic favorite. It’s a bit of a labor of love, but it’s oh, so worth it, check out Rita’s recipe at Harbour Breeze Home.
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cream Pie-this No Bake Strawberry Cream Pie that’s somewhat on the healthier side. By making a couple of substitutions this recipe is still delicious but eliminates a bunch of the calories! See how to create this magic yourself at Marty’s Musings.
- Best No Crust Fudge Pie- A pie without crust? Well this pie doesn’t really need a crust, which makes this an super easy recipe to convert to gluten free. It also holds together very well for cutting and serving too, so no worries there! See this recipe from Michelle at Thistle Key Lane.
- Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie- made with coconut milk instead of the standard evaporated milk. You have got to give this traditional fall favorite a try if dairy and lactose haunts you. Jenna Urben has done it again with another great allergy free recipe over at The Urben Life.
- No Fuss Easy Mini Hand Pies- who doesn’t love a good hand pie? You can fill it with all kinds of options check out out theses with Nutella and Reese’ Peanut Butter cups as a yummy option recipe available at Cindy’s DIY Beautify.
- Homemade Apple Hand Pies– I love how Pam’s intro to her pie states “An apple pie you can eat as you walk around the house, no need for a fork and plate or a kitchen table for that matter? An apple pie that’s not only adorable, but yummy? Count me in!” See this entire recipe over at House of Hawthornes
- Maple Syrup Pecan Pie with AppleWood Sea Salt- this is a great variation on a old fashion southern favorite. I opted to use maple syrup to sweeten and Applewood Sea salt to offset the sweetness. Top with homemade bourbon whip cream and you got a winner!
Maple Syrup Pecan Pie with Applewood Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh pecans whole, shelled
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 5 Tbls Butter Melted
- 1 Tbls Flour
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract High Quality
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Applewood Smoked Sea Salt Plus extra for top
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream optional
- 2 Tbls Burbon optional
- 1-2 Vanilla Beans optional
- I am not a make my own pie crust gal, so I take the help where I can. I use a store bought roll out pie shell, that I blind bake for 12 minutes prior to place the pie filling inside, to prevent a soggy bottom.
- For the filling whisk melted butter, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Next add in your eggs, salt and vanilla.
- You can add extra vanilla beans at this point by cutting the pods and scraping the beans out into your mix.
- Add your maple syrup and pecans to the mix and pour into your pre baked pie shell.
- Bake for 60 mins at at 350 degrees.
- Top with a tiny bit of Applewood Sea Salt upon removing from oven to cool for 3-4 hours before slicing. Tip if you are in a hurry you can place pie in freezer to speed up the process.
- You can serve with optional Bourbon Whip Cream, made with 1/2 heavy whipping cream to 3 oz of bourbon, and fresh vanilla beans.
PIN ME for later and be sure to follow us on Pinterest at Jen @ JENRON DESIGNS
See More of My Tasty Pie Recipes Here:
*Please note that this post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. These involve no extra cost to you, but may result in me receiving a small commission – for which I am very grateful! You can view my full advertising disclosure here.
SHOP MY BAKING CABINET:
This is entire post of yummy I am so excited to try some of these recipes this spring! Thanks for sharing!
This is an amazing collection of pie recipes! I always love to have them listed in one location for reference, thank you!
Such a great collection of recipes all in one spot, love this so much thank you!
So many great pie recipes here I can not wait to try them all this season. Happy early Pi Day!
My sweet friend thank you so much for the amazing collection of recipes and treats from this talented group of ladies. You are such a great supporter of your fellow bloggers from seasonal blog hops to the best of recipes I can always find it here!
You know I love a good pie, and how I love to take one to the new neighbors 😉 make them feel all warm and welcome
Girl you got all the pies this season I am ready to make a pie for tomorrow now! Happy 3.14!
ALL these pies have me drooling! I am obsessed.
Thank Jenni I truly love working with this great group of ladies, and sharing all of their amazing stories and recipes via my blog throughout the year. We all look out for each other along the way and help to build each other up!
I am drooling. All of these pies look incredible! I am excited to try some out.
I don’t even like pie, but soo many of these look amazing! Maple apple, key lime, fudge pie?! Bookmarking this for later!
Holy cow these all look delicious to me, I am a pie freak! I personally love fruit pies so the blueberry, cherry, apple and peach are my kind of thing
Happy Pi Day! All of these look sooo good but I want to try that fudge pie!
Love all those different pies idea! Will never run out of pies to make from now on!