Grilled Peaches ‘A La Mode
Are you ready for summer? Here is my recipe for Grilled Peaches ‘A La Mode the perfect summer treat from the grill.
As summer sets in here in the South it is that time of year to get your yard ready for little grilling and chilling action. We also created a conversation space with furnishings and a coffee table. While you may be choosing pieces that are made for the outdoors specifically, you can still use the same decor values to create spaces that are inviting and make those big open areas feel more quaint and cozy.Adding in some fun and vibrate outdoor throw pillows will also help to make the space feel a little more cozy as well. Plus you can change these out for each season or holiday if you wish for a little extra decor. I find that if you keep your larger pieces in a neutral tone, like the light and airy beige we have selected for the cushions and umbrella, then you can easily change up the pops of color you add in seasonally.*Please note that I was graciously compensated for this post. This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. These links involve no extra cost to you. You can view my full advertising disclosure statement here.
Offering a Beverage or Treat to Share
I always love to have a beverage or treat to share on hand. Right now peaches are in season here in Georgia, so of course we have some homemade Peach Ice Tea to cool off on this hot day, but I also wanted to share another one of my favorite tasty summer time treats. Have you ever had grilled peaches? Well, they are divine and you just top them with a little vanilla ice cream and you have a sweet little southern delight. It makes an easy dessert if you are grilling and they will hold until the end of your meal, or if you are doing an all day smoke then they can easily be added around the edges of your grill for a quick snack or treat while you wait for dinner. Fresh fruit topped with ice cream is always a winning combination.
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Peaches Halved, Pitted & Peeled
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter cut 1 tbsp of butter and divide into quarters, use 1/4 per Peach half
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- Wash Peaches, cut in half and remove pits & skins
- Top each half with 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- Cut a tbsp of butter, and divide into 4 equals pieces, top each peach with 1 of the quarters.
- You can place on a grill in a disposable pan for 5 mins, roast in oven or Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. (if using an Air Fryer use Parchment Paper to line grill grate)
- When done place in bowl and top with vanilla ice cream of choice. (see my homemade Vanilla Ice Recipe for more summer fun!)