Servings 4 people
- 1 lb Chicken Breast diced
- 16 oz Pasta- Trottole
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (Tuscan Variety)
- 2 tsp Organo fresh
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Basil
- 4 oz Pine Nuts toasted
- 8 oz Feta Cheese
- 4 oz Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Black Olive sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese sliced or grated
- 4 oz Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Butter cubed
- 1 jar Pesto Sauce I like Classico - if you are not making from scratch with my Pesto Recipe
- Boil water for pasta, add dash of salt drop pasta for 9-12 depending on desired consistency. Drain
- In a wok pan add, oil to brown chicken, add herbs, sun dried tomatoes and pine nuts, lightly toast.
- Toss in pasta with butter and then add mushrooms and olives.
- Remove from heat add in feta cheese and top with parmesan.